
So friends! I am one crazy son of a gun! But I sure am glad because I won Tim McGraw concert tickets!
My Dad talked me into going to this contest for tickets that a radio show was putting on. He said that I would be looking through watered down hay to find tickets. So I was geared up in not so cute cloths that I didn't care about.
When we got there they told us that WE would be sprayed down by water WHILE looking through the hay for envelopes. Grrrrr I was so mad and I sure didn't want to get soaked down to the bone. But I was soaked! I got the blunt of it! I was the worst out of everyone that took a dive. Everyone said as I was looking through the hay I missed three envelopes! My ten seconds ran out and the rest of the people went and got there tickets. The host of it decided to let me and this guy who didn't get anything, go again. We could see one envelope out in the blue and he got it before me so I had to go for it again! I got more wet! But in the end I got them tickets! And I looked like crap! Oh and that guy that got that envelope that was out of the blue, well he got a free Little Cesar's pizza and that is it. I was lucky!
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment