Friday, September 26, 2008

Today my Dad and I went hunting way early in the morning... 5:00am. Those that know me, I really dont function that well in the morning. I hate mornings for the most part but i deal with it.
So last night I didnt get that much sleep and I went to bed at 2:00am. Why? I dont know... I am really retarded like that. So I was dead tired.

The first thing we did was hunt for deer and we hardly saw any... later in the day we went fishing and then went home through East Canyon and it was REALLY pretty. I plan to take a drive up there in about a week or so when all the quakin aspen trees are yellow. And all the leafs are changed. I am going to take some pictures with my 35mm. It will be interesting.

0 comments: