Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random

So I am very anxious for June 22nd because that is when I am going to start my CNA course. Then I can get a job that pays decent and then sign up for classes for the fall semester. Hey! And maybe even get a car! Ha! Ha! I thought that I would REALLY like to be out of school for the summer but really, I miss it... I know. Weird isn't it... I actually really enjoy school and I really cant wait to be done even though that is a ways away.
Life is full of surprises. It is funny how when you are little, you think that you can have your life all planned out to the day, but I guess for me that has not been the case. I can plan my heart out but honestly it seems that things don't quite go as fast or just the way I would like them to.
I think at times I can look at a ton of negative things about me my life etc. and I can be so hard on myself... I try so hard to think of the blessings that I have and that Heavenly Father loves me unconditionally. At times I have a hard time in seeing those things and feeling that inside. I think we all do.
I am grateful for all of what the Lord has blessed me with. I have a wonderful family that I love so much and friends.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I got your invite for the blog. You look really happy! We had the baby! You should come by sometime! Congrats on starting the CNA courses.