Im selling my horse!!! Sad day... but you do what you got to do. If you know anyone that wants a nice pleasure riding horse that is well broke let me know.
Here is a really old picture of her and I. Back when I was probably 19 or 20 with hardly any makeup on. I will put more current pictures of her on here soon.
Also I am selling a two horse trailer that needs new tires.
Here is a really old picture of her and I. Back when I was probably 19 or 20 with hardly any makeup on. I will put more current pictures of her on here soon.
Also I am selling a two horse trailer that needs new tires.
Here is her addhttp://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7093384&cat=106&lpid=3








1 comments:
Hey miss! Your blog is so cute! I hope you guys are doing good! You are such a cool girl, I hope Russ knows how lucky he is. :)
Post a Comment