![]()
i went an saw Avatar at the imax theatre and after i left feeling totally speechless and like I was leaving a part of me behind in the memory of what I had just witnessed.
During the movie I was captivated by the special effects and the portrayal of both good and evil. I was taken into the fantasy world and led through amazing scenery. I felt that I was there, living each moment.
Throughout the movie I laughed and cried. I felt for the natives and the way they live and felt envious that they lived in such a world where they could physically connect to nature the way they do.
My overall review of Avatar was that it was by far the best movie I have ever seen and one that I am in fact going to see again. The 3d effect was absolutely mind blowing.![]()
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment