Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blessings

Time for another post I suppose.
I have been having a hard time posting lately because I am trying to keep my life more private. I feel that it is not necessary to tell the world everything that is going on to a point.

I have a new job! I think I am going to juggle both jobs for a while. My new job is at Davis Community Hospital in Bountiful and I cant wait to start. I will continue to work one or two days a week at the Wentworth Assisted Living Center with the three days at my new job. And you can not tell me that this is not a real job, because it is... I will be working full time.

I also bought a new car! I have a 2010 Chevy Colbalt! And I love it...
I bought it with 2020 miles on it for a used car price and it is basically new! The dealership owned it and gave it to people to borrow while the dealership fixed up peoples cars. So it was in mint condition when I bought it. It is the same color and everything as this picture. It has four doors of course, because I will have it when I have kids later in life.

Everything in my life is just wonderful. I am becoming more and more close to Jacob and loving him more and more. As I am getting more and more close to Jake, I feel that my relationship with Heavenly Father is becoming more close. I dont know how to explain that, it might sound funny but it is true and that is how I truly feel.

I was going to go to the temple last week but I was busy with Easter and work and this week I will be going. What a wonderful experience that will be... I am looking soooo forward to that.

Easter was amazing. I went to Jake's hometown and it was wonderful.
I had memories of one of my Converts on the mission receiving her confirmation from the Lord the church is true and I always think of her because of that experience on Easter three years ago.
I listened to all the sessions of Conference and spent time with Jake and his family and became real close to all of them.
Spent a good amount with my Carter side of the family and finally was able to see my Grandparents after there good three to four months in St George.
What a wonderful weekend!

The Lord is good to me!

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight."

1 comments:

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hi Rebecca!

You commented on my photography blog about wanting to know my pricing for weddings. The easiest way is by emailing me at:

ashleyjmcfarlane@gmail.com

Or I have a link to my official website at the top of my blog titled:

website & pricing

or you can call me anytime:

801.644.4179

Thanks Rebecca!