skip to main | skip to sidebar

..

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Desired Bouquet and My Starting of My Engagement Blog


http://rebeccaandjacob.blogspot.com/

Posted by Rebecca at 4:16 AM  

1 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

L.O.V.E IT!!!

May 1, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

"Love is the catalyst that causes change." Thomas S. Monson ------

"Love is the catalyst that causes change." Thomas S. Monson ------
"And above all things, clothe yourselves with the bond of charity, as with a mantle, wich is the bond of perfectness and peace." D&C 88:125
""True strength is keeping yourself TOGETHER when everyone expects you to FALL APART."" tippitoes17@hotmail.comlove always BECKY
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -Marianne Williamson, and Timo Cruz in Coach Carter
Photobucket
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. "Elizabeth Barrett Browning

My Blog List

  • Brooke, Steve, & Peyton Wilson
    Bradyn is FIVE!
    10 years ago
  • Ashley McFarlane Photography
    Kelly & Kate Wedding
    10 years ago
  • The Farr Fairytale
    Winter Wonderland
    10 years ago
  • Team Buchanan
    Virginia's Birth Story
    10 years ago
  • Elissa Gator
    In my genes
    10 years ago
  • wildeapedia
    Special Memory
    11 years ago
  • This is gonna be good...I can tell
    Roman's Birthday!
    11 years ago
  • The Sagers
    Cancun
    11 years ago
  • Hello, My Name Is Lina.
    A Handful of Things I've Learned From Losing 30 Pounds
    12 years ago
  • Talbot 4 + 3 More
    Yellow pine campground
    13 years ago
  • Larry and Eileen
    Reagan
    13 years ago
  • Danny's Blog
    Sod installed
    13 years ago
  • Marsden Family
    So much to catch up on!
    14 years ago
  • B & R Inc.
    14 years ago
  • GMM Network 05-08
    Reunion Sept. 30, 2011
    14 years ago
  • Kid Patrol
    Changes in life are always chaotic
    14 years ago
  • squished in the middle
    Why do they keep talking about Summer?
    15 years ago
  • In Heaven with Seven
    Sunday Sweets
    15 years ago
  • I'm Ridiculous Like That
    Jumping Plumber, Fallen Dinosaur
    15 years ago
  • Brown Family
    lost drafts
    15 years ago
  • Scott & Crystal Moeller
    Porter Scott Moeller
    16 years ago
  • Wild, Wild but Innocent
    It's one of the most Wonderful times of the year!
    16 years ago
  • Leilani's Loved Ones
    Boys and Girls are Different
    16 years ago
  • Sam and Jenne
    Sam's Birthday and Idaho Falls
    17 years ago
  • Emily's Blog
    Web 2.0 - What does it really mean?
    17 years ago
  • The Jacobson Family
    Our FUN in the sun Disneyland trip March 2009
    17 years ago
  • The Moore Family
    The Trips' Trek Through Winter Quarters
    17 years ago
  • Gunder Thunder
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Allie And Danny 
  • Lindsey Hale Photography
  • miss meliss & my life of bliss
  • 4-EVER IN LOVE
  • Rodger, Amy and Emma
  • Amber's Adventures
  • Miss Ashley
  • Verily, verily I say unto You

bros guitar

bros guitar
My brother playing his toy.

My first companions reception!

CUZ

CUZ
Monica and McKenzie my cousins. They are way cute.

Zee Barn

Zee Barn
I spent a lot of my free time at this barn. I took horse riding lessons there.
Photobucket

Memories

  • ► 2013 (1)
    • ► March (1)
  • ► 2011 (3)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ▼ 2010 (21)
    • ► June (1)
    • ▼ May (2)
      • Bride giveaway
      • My Desired Bouquet and My Starting of My Engagemen...
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (32)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (11)
    • ► July (7)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2008 (15)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
Photobucket

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Photobucket

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
it's your story. make it beautiful. fill it up with what you love. remember what matters. forget what doesn't. have a happy life together.