My sweet Brother of mine had a wonderful weekend and Christmas. He was able to Baptize a wonderful lady.
Yesterday was a tough day. We had a family Christmas party and my Grandmother made each of us a little photo album of all the pictures of her Grand kids separately. I had my own book of pics and my Brother had his own as well. It touched my heart and made me really miss my Brother and my Best Friend.
THEN! We got these pictures and I just BAWLED!!! I think I just miss him and I am SOOOOOO proud of him and his hard work.
In Japan it is hard to get any baptisms and if you do usually you don't get to see them baptized. You just hear about them getting baptized later.
I LOVE MY BRO!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5721216010568488162
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago








1 comments:
Hey I went to go message you on facebook but couldnt find you in my friends anymore? Did you delete it? Well Yeah I am sure what you heard was true but e-mail or text me and I will tell you the whole story. cbmoeller@yahoo.com
Post a Comment