Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exciting things!!

Well hello!!! I have not updated this in a long long time!

Hum, well, what to say? There is not a lot that is new. I have been working hard with school, work and stuff...

I just passed a big test in my life!!!!
When I was in high school I got sick with mono and was pulled out for about a year of school and didn't graduate. I know... it is sad. I also got some college done while getting ready for the GED test. I was going to take the GED test before I went on my mission but I didn't because I was soooo afraid that I was going to fail it. But about two weeks ago I decided to take the stupid thing!!! FINALLY!

I PASSED!!! YAY FOR THAT!!! I graduated!!

That was preventing me from getting a good job etc. Now that I have the dumb thing I can find a better job and get out of the restaurant business!!!! And it cant hold me back!!!!

My baby bro comes home on March 20th!!! So in about a month!!! I have not seen him for about two and a half years and I am totally excited and I cant wait!!!

0 comments: