Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AT LAST

I got a job!!!!
I went to this nursing home it was a really nice nursing home and I thought that I should go and try to get a job there. So I went and filled out an application. When I went in, I saw that my old friend worked there and I told the receptionist that I knew her. And she was one of my old best friends. And while I was filling the application out she came out and we talked. It was really nice to see her.
Anyway, long story short. I went in a couple of days later and had an interview. And today they called me and said I got the job!!! I start on Wednesday.
All week last week felt like interview after interview... I have not heard back from the hospitals and it has not been long enough I feel, but we will see.
For those interviews I felt I was under qualified because I didn't have any experience besides my Clinicals. One was really good and the other was okay. But all in all I am just happy I got a job. AND at a nice place. :)
The other day I went to the Relief Society General Conference will some of my awesome friends that are in my ward. Cyndi Harmon (first counselor in my singles wards rs), Mary Ostler (rs president in ward), Jenn Connor and Lorinda.
We went down town and had a real good time. Those girls are soooo funny and just plain fun to be with.
The talks were wonderful.
After we went to the Olive Garden downtown. I LOVE the Olive Garden. Awesome food. I have not had a girls night in a long time and it really was soooo fun. I really hope we can do something like that again.