So I have decided that I will try to make nice money off of photography... but the problem is what kind of slr camera do I buy!!! And where do I get the money to start off with!!??
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago
So I have decided that I will try to make nice money off of photography... but the problem is what kind of slr camera do I buy!!! And where do I get the money to start off with!!??
Posted by Rebecca at 12:21 PM
1 comments:
When it comes to DSLR difference there are no MAJOR ones. People will try and tell you that Cannon is better than Nikon and visa versa. But if that were the case then one company would have put the other one out of business long ago. The only main difference is the color chip seems to provide a sharper color on Nikon while the button placement is different on both cameras. ALSO A BIG THING...MOST OF YOUR MONEY NEEDS TO BE SPENT ON THE LENSES (GLASS). The body of the camera is important but the most important thing to buy is the right lenses, and if any photographer tries to tell you different than they are not a photographer, they are just the person who does it as a hobby and takes business from those who are actually living off it and can take great pictures.
As for the money part I have no advice on where to get it. When I started my photo business (www.argimag.blogsot.com) I just happened to have the extra cash.
Hope this helps. Any other questions feel free to get back at me.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas by the way
Post a Comment