so lately i have felt that i want to do so many things but i feel as if there is not enough money, time or friends to do it all.
so here is my list...
I want to go snowboarding again.
I want to go shoot some skeet.
I want to go rabbit hunting or prairie dog hunting
I want to go wheeling.
I want to go snowmobiling.
I want to go snowshoeing
I want to go dancing
I want to go hiking
I want to go mountain biking
I want to go white river rafting
I want to go sky diving
I want to go to Georgia
I want to go to Hawaii
I want to go to Cancun and see the Mayan Ruins
I want to go to the Bahamas on a cruise
I want to go to Antelope Canyon on an Indian reservation in Arizona
I want to go to Lake Powell
I want to go to Alaska
I want to go fishing
I want to go to England an visit Jo and go to Paris again
I want to go camping
I want to see Havasupai Falls
I want summer to be here
There is tons I want to do and this is just the beginning. :)
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago








2 comments:
Well of all those things I can help ya out with:dancing, Havuspi Falls(right by me), Lake Powell...and Georgia!!!
Oh and would love to do sky diving and steve is a river running instructor so we can do the Colorado River:)
Post a Comment